Granulés Zupreem 1,4kg
The product was added to cart
Go to Cart
140.jpg
zupreem_0.jpg
yhst853723536328252138118106468.jpg
zupreemnatural_3.jpg
140.jpg zupreem_0.jpg yhst853723536328252138118106468.jpg zupreemnatural_3.jpg

Granulés Zupreem 1,4kg

pellets for parrots Zupreem 100% natural 1,4 kg

DIET

ZuPreem Natural Bird Food pellets is a complete food 100% natural wich is convenient for all parrots species. This is a perfect food for people who want to feed their bird in a natural and equilibrate way. ZuPreem Natural Bird Food pellets contain all vitamins and minerals that your bird need so any additional food could harm your parrot.

For a complete diet, make sure that ZuPreem Natural Bird Food pellets constitue 80% of the food of your parrot and complete the other 20% by vegetables and fruits.

Proteins : 20 % / fat level : 10 % / fibre : 3 % / humidity : 10 % 

  • 21 vitamins and minerals per pellet
  • contains fresh vegetables of the garden
  • no colorant
  • naturally preserved

 

27,00 €

Qty :  


Back to the category

m_mycom_recevoir_newsletter

I agree to receive promotional offers from www.elevage-perroquets-gris-du-gabon.com. I could unsubscribe at any time by simple request by mail tocontact@elevage-perroquets-gris-du-gabon.com.
To learn more about our privacy policy, read our disclaimer.

loader

Loading, please wait…